Every year I push my suitcase to the absolute limit on the way home from Japan, filling every available bit of space with awesomeness from the land of the rising sun. This year I think I did particularly well!
From top-bottom left-right.
- First we have the 2010 Studio Ghibli Calendar, always a worthy purchase
- MG Sinanju Ver KA – This is going to test my Gunpla skills with those crazy gold trimmings
- MG Gundam MK II Ver 2.0 – Also a very cool kit, the MKII deserves more attention than it gets
- MG Zeta Gundam Ver 2.0 – Awesomeness!
- HG RX-78-2 Gundam Ver G.30th – Seeing as I missed it in Odaiba I thought the HG kit would be nice to own
- HG Murasame – Very cool Seed Desinty unit that transforms like the Zeta, Andy Waldfeldt had a custom version
- HG Gundam 00 Raiser – Had room for one more HG kit so the 00 Raiser was my choice!
Other random little items down the bottom include, a Jasmine Tea Kit Kat, yatsuhashi, Akiba station keychain – plays the station theme! NES Pad business card holder, Calorie Mate, Matcha Kit Kat, Azuki Pepsi and some plum Hanabiramochi.
I was about 5kg overweight :S but luckily the check in person didn’t mention it and I sure as hell wasn’t going to!